PhotonPhoton is ideal for process critical applications, where performance, reliability, high level of monitoring and control are a must.
The polychromatic spectral output of the Photon arc tubes makes them ideal for the treatment of a wide variety of applications. Chemical coumpound breakdowns and organism DNA's response curves match exactly the Hanovia lamp broad spectral output.
The UV treatment chamber is designed to ensure optimal reaction between the liquid to be treated and the high UVC output lamps. Hanovia offers a modular design on the inlet and outlet connections of the treatment chamber to suit your requirements, hence reducing your connection costs.
The Photon control is an interactive micro-processor controlled system for optimum ease of operation and traceability. It features a menu driven system software with membrane switches for selective display of parameters and adjustment of set points. The UV intensity monitor responds specifically to the UVC output of Hanovia lamps.
- Industrial processes
- Dechlorination, Deozonation
- Municipal drinking water and waste water
- Aquaculture, Zoo-marines
- Water re-use
- Broad spectral output ensures the most efficient protection against all organisms
- Modular inlet/outlet positions and sizes to match your requirements and reduce your connection costs
- Treatment is effectively monitored and fully automatic
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Very low pressure loss
- Biodosimetric tested units available (Independent validation offering extra peace of mind)
- CE, UL
- O-Norm (selected units)